RETURNS - within 30 days of the delivery date
All Project purchases must return the collectors case and certificate of authenticity for a full refund. There will be a $88 deduction for a collectors case not returned and a $33 deduction for a certificate of authenticity not returned.
Labs Project Paddles - 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects: Continuing Selkirk’s promise of uncompromising quality, even Selkirk Labs Project concept paddles, which are designed for research & development purposes, come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
What is covered with our warranty: anything visible from a picture or video that is a manufacturer defect.
- Handle breaks
- Loose edgeguard and cracking
- Face cracks
- End cap damage/loose
What is not covered
- Normal wear & tear, graphic wear/fade
- Rattling (doesn't affect performance)
- Damage caused by hits to the ground
To process a warranty claim
- You must UPLOAD AN IMAGE that clearly shows the warranty issue.
- Non-warranty issues or images that are unclear will not be approved for warranty return and/or request the warranty claim be resubmitted.
- We will either EXCHANGE your paddle or provide a GIFT CARD for approved warranty claims